Sunday 15 May 2011

Results!

To see what the audience would like and why they watch music video's, I asked a question on Facebook and to family and friends. These are results I got;


The majority of people watch music videos for the visual aspect, the song and the artist. Around 20 people answered this question. This helps that people watch it for all of above as in my media music video, I tried to use all these aspects in order for it to be a successful video. I tried to relate the artist with the relationship with the song, the surroundings and the audience and I found that I done this successful.
With asking family and friends, I found that they all said they would watch music videos on the internet on YouTube and also on Television. So therefore I would choose my music video to be shown on both technologies.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment