Sunday 15 May 2011

First Edit!

For the first edit for the media product, I used iMovie on my iMac computer and I am very happy with the finished piece! It took around 5 hours to complete. It came out exactly how I hoped it had and have very much enjoyed doing it. During editing, the saturation was changed to make all the bright colours brighter so they all stand out which gives the video excitement. I had around 54 minutes of footage so I clearly had more than enough which for me is good as I am always changing last minute ideas and clearly picking and choosing what I think looks best and works the best. So after the first edit, I am pleased the way it turned out and now realising it wont take as long to get the finished piece done!


Screenshot of editing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment