Sunday 15 May 2011

First Day of Shooting!

The first day of shooting went really well. I shot all the dance routine parts and the shots in the bedroom with myself on the bed with the dancers around me. I filmed some behind the scenes moments to share. I also filmed the puppet scenes where I had a strip of gold material that I tied onto a hook on the ceiling and then around my wrists to get a puppet-like look.
On filming, I changed the location of the dance routine as there wasn't enough space for everyone to dance in. The mistake I made was that there was a certain behind the dancers and I didn't realise I didn't cover it up until editing the footage. Overall the day was a success and it was just how I imagine and shall fit well in the final product.
For this video, I contacted a dance course based at Kings Lynn college and asked some dancers if they wanted to take part in my music and they very happily said yes. I also asked a student at the same college doing a make-up course if they wanted to help do the make-up for everyone so it has a professional look. They all very much enjoyed taking part of the video and I am happy with the outcome.

Bedroom Scene.

Dance Routine

Puppet Scene.

Make-up for first shoot of dance routine.

Make-up for Puppet shots.

Puppet shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment